Turkeys can fly, but not out of airplanes; A full-feature Lovin History is pure love, and pure imagination: the stories of Gene Wilder and Gilda Radner/Karen Boyer.
Extended features for Lovin America’s Patrons (www.patreon.com/LovinAmerica): America answers to the question – What is love?; Dan and Diggy – a dog love story that changed the law for the better; and a narrative about chasing, being chased, and the journey: Going to the Sun, from Lovin America: The Roads to Happily-Ever-After.
All this and more on this episode of Lovin America.
(Want more? For as little as $1 a month you can become a Patron of Lovin America to get the extended versions! Just click here)
- Turkeys, Topples, and Tumbleweeds from Capital Journal, SD
- WKRP Turkey Drop – YouTube
- Gene Wilder and Gilda Radner/Karen Boyer
- YouTube: Pure Imagination from Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory
- From CNN Entertainment: Gilda Radner and Gene Wilder, A Love Story
- From The Independent: Gene Wilder was right: Gilda Radner didn’t have to die, and we need to talk about why she did
- From the Dallas Morning News: Gene Wilder loved Karen, too
- Gene Wilder’s Book on Amazon.com: Kiss Me Like a Stranger: My Search for Love and Art
- Lovin America website:
- Lovin America YouTube Channel: