Love in the military! Discipline can be funny, especially when it doesn’t happen to you; military marriage in the words of the US Army and Lehigh Valley, PA’s Kyle and Megan Dalpais; Love in History is the inspiring true story of Pat and Marie Tillman…and Joe Shenton; this episode’s Lovin America narrative is a tribute to a Coast Guardsman and dad: USS Vaudeville.
All this and more on this episode of Lovin America.
(Like the podcast? For as little as $1 a month you can be a Patron of Lovin America and help keep the lovin’ comin’! https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?c=677297;
- Lead in song: Lovity Love by www.SomethingUnderground.com;
- The Love Story of Pat and Marie Tillman, and Marie Tillman and Joe Shenton –
- From ABCNews.go.com: Pat Tillman’s Fervent Love Affair – With His Wife (https://abcnews.go.com/US/PatTillman/pat-tillmans-love-affair-wife-marie/story?id=8524628);
- From NYPost.com: Tillman widow reveals written gifts of love from friendly-fire war hero (https://nypost.com/2012/06/24/tillman-widow-reveals-written-gifts-of-love-from-friendly-fire-war-hero/);
- From AZCentral.com: 10 years later, Marie Tillman at peace (https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/arizona/2014/04/20/marie-tillman-peace-pats-run/7932297/);
- From Amazon.com: The Letter: My Journey Through Love, Loss, and Life, by Marie Tillman (https://tinyurl.com/TheLetter-MyJourney);
- Lovin America website: www.LovinAmerica.us;
- Lovin America YouTube Channel: