Doc Holliday and Kate Elder – the passionate Old West tale of a gentleman dentist and a cultured dance hall girl; Boxers and woodpeckers share hard knocks in Deadwood; Taj brings forth love from Haight (Ashbury!); an original Tales from the Heart of America, Road Worn, tells the story of a well-worn highway.
This episode of Love In America Podcast originally aired on March 17, 2018.
- John Henry (Doc) Holliday and Mary Katharine (Kate Elder) Haroney:
- From the Tombstone Times: Katie Elder, Her True Story by Maggie Van Ostrand (http://www.tombstonetimes.com/stories/kate.html)
- From AngelFire.com: Biography, John Henry Holliday (http://www.angelfire.com/co4/earpgang/doc01.html)
- From True West Magazine: Mrs. John Holliday? By Gary L. Roberts (https://truewestmagazine.com/mrs-john-holliday)
- From the Book: Love Untamed, by JoAnn Chartier and Chris Enss (https://www.amazon.com/Love-Untamed-Romances-Old-West/dp/0762711426)
- Love in America website: https://www.LoveInAmerica.us