The dark side of Daylight Saving; Learning to crawl on St Patty’s Day in Deadwood; A Republic of Texas romance with Don and Shay; and a Legacy of love – Sam Elliott and Katharine Ross.
Extended features for Lovin America’s Patrons (www.patreon.com/LovinAmerica): a dog that keeps running away from home… to home; and a tale of home in Home Delivery from Lovin America: The Roads to Happily-Ever-After.
All this and more on this episode of Lovin America.
(Want more? For as little as $1 a month you can become a Patron of Lovin America to get the extended versions! Just click here)
- Lead in song: Lovity Love by Something Underground
- St. Patrick’s Day in Deadwood
- The Dark Side of Daylight Savings Time, by David Wagner
- Sam Elliott and Katharine Ross:
- From Country Living: Sam Elliott and Katharine Ross Are One of Hollywood’s Most Enduring Couples
- From the San Francisco Chronicle: Sam Elliott at 72 still a heartthrob and a hero to wife
- From DailyMail.com: ‘Cleo wants to kill me’: Graduate star Katharine Ross takes out restraining order after daughter ‘stabs her with scissors’
- From YouTube:
- From Amazon.com: The Hero
- Lovin America website:
- Lovin America YouTube Channel: