Joanne and Fred Rogers and their creative love! This episode is all about imagination! Love from the Karma Triyana Dharmachakra Buddhist Monastery in Woodstock NY; Lovin SoDak is an off-the-hoof idea for a Deadwood sporting event: The Running of the Buffalo; and our narrative titled Can You Imagine?
All this and more on this episode of Lovin America.
(Like the podcast? For as little as $1 a month you can be a Patron of Lovin America: https://www.patreon.com/loveinamerica)
- Lead in song: Lovity Love by SomethingUnderground.com;
- Love Story of Mrs. and Mr. Rogers:
- Mr. Rogers Neighborhood opening song: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL3xSctTB5c);
- From YouTube, Galen Fott Channel: Unmixed Garden of Your Mind, original clips: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-eA_HxeCfI);
- From YouTube RockOBuster Channel: The remix song – Garden of Your Mind . PBS . Mister Rogers, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRo3jkgyn6M);
- Lovin America website: https://www.LovinAmerica.us