A coyote tale that really hits “The Spot” in Deadwood; Then, “We’ll get you my pretties!” (with the Hollywood love story of Toto né Terry); finally, how Microsoft Works – at least when it comes to the love story of Bill and Melinda Gates.
All this and more on this episode of Lovin America.
(Want more? For as little as $1 a month you can become a Patron of Lovin America to get the extended versions! Just click here)
- Lead in song: Lovity Love by Something Underground
- Tootsie, the Deadwood Singing Coyote
- Bill and Melinda Gates:
- From YouTube, Salesforce Channel: The Story of how Melinda met Bill Gates
- From YouTube, Francesco BrioWeb Russo Channel: Steve Jobs and Bill Gates together at the D5 Conference 2007
- From YouTube, Bill Gates Channel: When your closest colleague is also your husband
- From YouTube, Skavlan Channel: Bill Gates gets interviewed and plays chess against Magnus Carlsen
- From The Washington Post: Bill and Melinda Gates hear you
- From Entrepreneur.com: 24 Weird Things We’ve Learned About Bill Gates
- Narrative: We All Fall Down
- For more writings from Lovin America:
- Lovin America website:
- Lovin America YouTube Channel: