Discover the meanings of love and a few good pick up lines to find it! Where in America can you trek through just a few wooded miles from the heart of the American Revolution to finding Elvis…in space? How did a Sudanese, Canadian citizen and his Egyptian wife find a crossroads for love in America? A love story dressed in black – Johnny Cash and June Carter. And, lastly, Rich Vanilla: A heartwarming tale which shows that there are no plain vanilla stories of love.
All this and more on this episode of Lovin America!
(Want more? Become a Patron of Lovin America to get the extended versions! Just click here)
Links to videos:
- Pickup lines: https://youtu.be/8FnOLc9liSE
- Love is..: https://youtu.be/NSsgCR1Z4FE
- Jim Cawley Interview: https://youtu.be/QPu-Y9NXaq4
- Jim Cawley as Elvis
- Johnny and June: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GvD_NQrLFo
- Katie and Jed – Driggs, Idaho (end quote). See full video here.
- Lovin America YouTube Channel
- Lovin America Website