Soundtrack of the Western frontier: Bluegrass or Bootylicious?; ride to North Carolina’s Min-o-Pon diner for lunch and live bait!; Gymnasts who flipped for each other – Bart Conner and Nadia Comaneci.
Extended features for Lovin America’s Patrons (www.patreon.com/LovinAmerica): where Amazon wants you to park your dog; a narrative about why beautiful things don’t ask for attention: Right There, Right Here, from Lovin America: The Roads to Happily-Ever-After.
All this and more on this episode of Lovin America.
(Want more? For as little as $1 a month you can become a Patron of Lovin America to get the extended versions! Just click here)
- Min-O-Pon in Albemarle, NC
- Bart Conner and Nadia Comaneci:
- Lovin America, the Roads to Happily-Ever-After
- On Amazon.com: Lovin America, the Roads to Happily-Ever-After
- Lovin America website:
- Lovin America YouTube Channel: