What it’s like to be on a first name basis with the local PD, Hairball in Deadwood (not to be confused with a furball), very real insights from an addiction counselor in Bangor, we give our best shot at an old west love story, and today’s narrative is: Love is a Breeze.
All this and more on this episode of Lovin America.
(Want more? Become a Patron of Lovin America to get the extended versions! Just click here)
- Snippet from our interview with Jim LaPierre, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0lFcS0AECk
- Annie Oakley and Frank Butler:
- Narrative – Love is a Breeze
- From the book: Lovin America, the Roads to Happily-Ever-After
- Lovin America website:
- Lovin America YouTube Channel: