Christmas shopping in Deadwood is distilled down to a fine art; in the market for love in Reno, Nevada with Pat and Shirley; and a story of post civil war presidential love – William and Ida Saxton McKinley.
For our Patrons, there is the extended podcast which includes a tribute to our heartland farmers.
All this and more on this episode of Lovin America.
(Want more? For as little as $1 a month you can become a Patron of Lovin America to get the extended versions! Just click here)
- Moonshine Anyone?
- A Little History of Deadwood’s Chinatown
- Reno Love Story – Pat and Shirley
- Lovin History – William and Ida Saxton McKinley
- From Please Be Seated Blog
- From The National Constitution Center, Constitution Daily
- From National First Ladies Library, Biography of Ida Saxton
- YouTube: 1st United States President on film: William McKinley at Home, Canton, Ohio (1896)
- National First Ladies Library
- Links to President William McKinley sites
- Lovin America website:
- Lovin America YouTube Channel: