Deadwood’s limping cowboy poet – Captain Jack Crawford; Lovin America on the road meets Virginia…in Green Bay; and our Lovin History story is a M*A*S*H up of actor Alan Alda and photographer/writer Arlene Weiss (Alda).
Extended features for Lovin America’s Patrons (www.patreon.com/LovinAmerica) include a tail of the Midnight Circus gone to the dogs; and a tale of The Best Plaid Lanes from Lovin America: The Roads to Happily-Ever-After.
All this and more on this episode of Lovin America.
(Want more? For as little as $1 a month you can become a Patron of Lovin America to get the extended versions! Just click here)
- Lead in song: Lovity Love by Something Underground
- Captain Jack Crawford – Cowboy poet
- Arlene and Alan Alda:
- From the Today Show: Alan, Arlene Alda: A rum cake date started our love
- From the NY Times: Life as a Feminist’s Wife
- From YouTube, Mondays with Marlo: The Secret to a Long Lasting Marriage
- From YouTube, The University of Chicago: Communicating Science with Alan Alda
- From CNN.com: The Truth about Alan Alda
- From Amazon.com: Just Kids from the Bronx, by Arlene Alda
- Lovin America website:
- Lovin America YouTube Channel: