Nemo 500 Charity Outhouse Race! (South Dakota’s answer to the Indianapolis 500); America chooses the greatest love songs ever written; and a love story At Wit’s End with Erma and Bill Bombeck.
Lovin America Patrons (www.patreon.com/LovinAmerica) enjoy extended features including the puppy meets “Some Pig!” tale of Jack and Tuna, as well as this week’s narrative from Lovin America: The Roads to Happily Ever After, OPD – Other People’s Dogs.
All this and more on this episode of Lovin America.
(Want more? For as little as $1 a month you can become a Patron of Lovin America to get the extended versions! Just click here)
- Nemo 500 Outhouse Races
- Tell us your favorite Love Song (feel free to sing it)!
- Closer to Believing, ELP
- Erma and Bill Bombeck
- Article from Parade.com: Bill Bombeck, Husband of Humorist Erma Bombeck and Champion of Women’s Storytelling, Dies at 90
- Article from People.com: Remembering Erma
- Article from Tucson Citizen: Life with Erma a roller-coaster ride
- YouTube: Erma Bombeck: The Mother of all Humorists
- YouTube: Erma Bombeck, America’s Funniest Mother
- Erma Bombeck’s Books at Amazon.com
- American Cancer Society
- Lovin America’s first book:
- Lovin America website:
- Lovin America YouTube Channel: